Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to the 2010-2011 School Year!

Greetings new students! This website will be very important in keeping you updated and informed about this class. If you are absent or have any questions about what is going on in class, please check here! Most of the class documents will be available here and I will include links that we used in class or that I just think are really cool. Please feel free to comment here, although I prefer if you include some identifying information, like "Hannah from 5th period" or "HB from 5th". You can also e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can (if you go to the 'view my complete profile' tab under 'About Me', you will find a link to my e-mail).

Frequently students find links and resources that they think will be helpful to other students. If I agree, I will add the link and give a few points of extra credit to the student. Many of my best resources and suggestions have come from students.

I'm looking forward to having an incredible year of learning Physics with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment